.::tagboard


Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

.::Mo Mo Fund's Update


Net contribution: $395
CR's contribution: $773
Jade's contribution: $743
Amount used: $521
Momo Vault: $600

ShoppingLifestyle.com Readers' Contest: Win 1 Year's Supply of Makeup

 

03 Aug 2008...

itz been a year... in my previous post i mentioned... i will nvr forget 3-Aug... the day ware sotong teo tell me tat he is nt ready for another relationship... the first time he reject me...


itz nt goin to b a day tat i will forget... definitely... bt jz tat things doesnt matter anymore... cos sm1 else is standin by my side nw... one whom i can lean on... sm1 who is willin to gif me his shoulders if i need it...


farewell.. my 3-Aug... though i will nvr forget...


today i went for triumph factory sales... they held it at Chevrons this time... heeee.. too bad... wasnt really in a shoppin mood... cos nt much $$ left... if nt... i shall buy n buy n buy... i can nvr resists buyin lingerie... my fetish... haha... i nvr get for lin mei mei though...


bt nvm... i oredi sign up to be in their mailing list... nx time when they hold factory sales... haha... i will b informed... n... i will make sure i go in the morning... things are too messy in the noon to be found... (dampen the shoppin mood abit... dun really lyk to dig...)


anyway... itz bb gan 21st hatchday today... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BB GAN...


itz gettin closer to my otanjyobi... i wonder wat puresento i will receive... haha... bao bei haf to go n think of other gifts liao... cos i guess wat he intended to gif initially.... haha... bad of me... too expensive liao lar... i dun wan him to spend the $$... save it for sm other things ba... lyk goin for an overseas trip for the 2 of us... ^^


Got washed up on the beach @
8/03/2008 04:46:00 PM