.::tagboard


Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

.::Mo Mo Fund's Update


Net contribution: $395
CR's contribution: $773
Jade's contribution: $743
Amount used: $521
Momo Vault: $600

ShoppingLifestyle.com Readers' Contest: Win 1 Year's Supply of Makeup

 

Something that I wish for...

if there is smth tat I ever wish for... it will be I wish that I am nvr born into this world...


den... i wont have to study... i wont have to work... i wont have to bother about going back to work after a break... i wont have to bother about whether to keep or leave my job...


i wont have to bother about relationship...


i wont have to bother about my lousy family...


i wont have to be envious of other who are better off than me... smtimes, such enviousness turn into jealousy and hate that has to be hide away...


why do I even exist in the first place... living in this world is such a tiring chore...


i wish that I am nvr born... haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Got washed up on the beach @
9/03/2013 12:57:00 AM